isabella fiore wallet

1. I have been trying to find a wallet that I like. I think I found a winner. Its super fun. But it appears to be a preorder:yucky:
    whatcha think? total rockstar chick- or what.[​IMG]

2. Oh yeah that's a rocker chick wallet for sure! ;)

3. I like it! Did you see the one with the skull design on preorder at Adasa? I really like that one as well. IF has some bags that I really like but a lot of them seem to be on preorder.

4. this one is fun too.....

[​IMG]
    skull design????
    no.....

5. I have a Gold Leather IF wallet and it's a great wallet. Very quality wallet. You won't be dissapointed. The skulls and chains aren't for me but if you like it, go for it!

6. I have one of her wallets, they are great. This is the one that I have, I got is at Neiman's, it is more of a burnt orange color. Love it!:nuts: [​IMG]

7. Hardcore! I like the second one pictured.

8. ^^ I have that matching purse in black :biggrin:

9. here it is in black.....[​IMG]
    I am really liking it!
    "Me Hearty"

10. Great minds think alike , I want that wallet too ! I have a Betsey Johnson bag I use for bumming around that would look great with it . Can't find it anywhere .

11. That's the wallet that I'm looking at! I LOVE it. I'd get so bored with the actual handbag, but I think the wallet is just fantastic.

12. I talked to the SA at Nordstrom and she said by the first week in September- that line will be in stores. So far all I found is preorders.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice