Isabella Fiore or similar designers

Iluvbags said:
ISSMOM if the bag that you have on order is the color of the wallet and the shape of the other one then i think I want it too. Sounds cute. If you come across the name of it or get a picture let me know. Meanwhile I'm camping out in front of my door to wait on my Quilty bag to be delived. According to FedEx its arriving tommorow.

The bag I have on pre-order was featured in the NY Times and then on another blog. The article stated it was available at Searle (a boutique in NYC). I went there immediately and they said the bag wasn't yet in. I could pre-order (they were only getting 9 in brown and 9 in cream) and I'd have it around December 15th. There was a great photo on the Searle website but its gone. I think that might mean its sold out.

For whatever technical reasons, I can't repost the photo I used in my first IF thread again here. I'll see if I can find the other blog that mentioned the bag and I can try to link it. Check back in a moment....

OMG!!!!!! the one in the middle with the nice detailing?????????? I HAVE to have that bag. i'm sooooo jealous. :sad2:

It looks really nice from what I could see. Hey if you here about anymore being available let me know PLeeeease and I'll call the store to see?

How much was it?

Iluvbags said:
OMG!!!!!! the one in the middle with the nice detailing?????????? I HAVE to have that bag. i'm sooooo jealous. :sad2:

It looks really nice from what I could see. Hey if you here about anymore being available let me know PLeeeease and I'll call the store to see?

How much was it?

The hobo is $748. I paid in full but can get a refund when it comes in if I don't like it. I have no idea if they are all sold out in both cream and brown. You can go to www.searlenyc.com or call 212-750-5153 and ask about the IF bag that was in the TIMES for pre-order. I'm not sure if they will laugh at you or not.....

In the interest of full disclosure, there's been a thread here started by FendiBagLady about a truly legitimate problem she's been having with Searle. I've never had a problem with them and I've done pre-orders and special orders and such. But FendiBagLady IS having a customer service problem with them right now. Just full disclosure!

Issmom said:
The hobo is $748. I paid in full but can get a refund when it comes in if I don't like it. I have no idea if they are all sold out in both cream and brown. You can go to www.searlenyc.com or call 212-750-5153 and ask about the IF bag that was in the TIMES for pre-order. I'm not sure if they will laugh at you or not.....

In the interest of full disclosure, there's been a thread here started by FendiBagLady about a truly legitimate problem she's been having with Searle. I've never had a problem with them and I've done pre-orders and special orders and such. But FendiBagLady IS having a customer service problem with them right now. Just full disclosure!

Thanks. I think I found your bag on ebay. its going for $1099. :suspiciou I like the bag but that's ridiculous. I wonder if anyone will get it. I won't. Does this look like the one to you?

Iluvbags said:
Thanks. I think I found your bag on ebay. its going for $1099. :suspiciou I like the bag but that's ridiculous. I wonder if anyone will get it. I won't. Does this look like the one to you?

That's it! I can't believe someone is asking $1099, sight unseen! I paid but I know I'll get my money back. I guess maybe I can even make a profit on it if I don't like it....kidding, kidding....

I did buy my Quilty Pleasures for retail ($595 about?) when it was on eBay for close to $1000.

I never want to pay more than retail but some things are just collectors items immediately. These are just really cool bags that are having a particular good season.

I can't wait to see what you think when you get ur bag. The leather loks really soft.

By the way I recieved my Quilty Pleasures bag and i love it. Weird thing is i havent carried it yet. i have i laying on a chair in my bedroom and I've just been looking at it. its like i dont want to mess it up or something. I'm weird :toung:

I've found that the Quilty Pleasures is a very tough bag. I've been toting it around, putting it on the floor in places, using it as a shopping bag, tossing my kids snacks in it and it doesn't show a speck of wear. Keep it on your chair to admire for a while but don't be afraid to take that baby out....even in the rain! It dries perfectly.

Issmom said:
I've found that the Quilty Pleasures is a very tough bag. I've been toting it around, putting it on the floor in places, using it as a shopping bag, tossing my kids snacks in it and it doesn't show a speck of wear. Keep it on your chair to admire for a while but don't be afraid to take that baby out....even in the rain! It dries perfectly.

Thats good to hear. I dont have kids but I've got plenty of junk to tote around. And it nice t ohear that I dont have to worrry about it being damaged by the rain. It really dries perfectly? :suspiciou :lol:

isbfrhobqty.jpg

Iluvbags said:

Have you been watching this auction? Originally, the BUY IT NOW price was $1099. Yesterday, it was $999, now its $895.99! To be honest, I don't know that I would buy, without right of return, a bag that NO ONE has seen. Sure, I paid for mine but at a store that will refund my money if I don't like it. Of course, at some point, this bag might get cheap enough its worth buying and reselling once the style hits the stores!

Issmom said:
Have you been watching this auction? Originally, the BUY IT NOW price was $1099. Yesterday, it was $999, now its $895.99! To be honest, I don't know that I would buy, without right of return, a bag that NO ONE has seen. Sure, I paid for mine but at a store that will refund my money if I don't like it. Of course, at some point, this bag might get cheap enough its worth buying and reselling once the style hits the stores!

i guess the person realized that no one was going to pay that much for a bag thats not even out yet. It not like it was out in the stores and sold out due to popularity. No one has even seen or touched it. I wonder how some of these people get the bags so early?? :suspiciou

Some of the ebsy sellers are really taking advantnge of Isabella Fiore popularity with their prices. Everytime i see something that I might want to bid on either the starting bid is waaay too high or the bidding frenzy has gotten out of hand and the bag is over priced.

I'm not cheap. But I'm afraid to tak the risk when i know I cant return it.