Isabella Fiore, anyone?

Issmom

I need more shelf space!
Sep 13, 2005
Isabella Fiore is having a MAD season this Fall. Seems the line went from quirky embroidered/beaded stuff to the hottest oversized, studded things you can get your hands on. I'm curious as to what the rest of you fiends think of the line.

Personally, I HAD (past tense) a Winner's Circle duffle in black. Before I got to use it, I felt like I'd seen it everywhere already. I managed to return it after 8 weeks to the store for full retail (I think the saleswoman resold it before she had even processed my credit).

I HAVE (present tense) a Quilty Pleasures tote in brown. They were going on eBay for way over retail when I heard that a store here in NYC hadn't gotten their full shipment yet. I prepaid and got the next one that arrived.

I WILL HAVE (future tense) another studded hobo in cream. I don't know that it has a name but its at Searle -- a mini-chain here in Manhattan.

Now let's see if I can post photos of these beauties.....

OK, if I did this right...the first photo is the duffel I returned, the second photo is the tote I have and I can't get the final cream bag on here. The file seems to be too big. I'll see what I can do about that witha little manipulation....

Attachments

• winner.jpg
    winner.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 337
  • quilty.jpg
    quilty.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 365
Let's see if I can get this photo in....

The cream colored bag I'm getting is #6 at the bottom. Not a great photo but the Searle site removed their great photo because the bag is sold out....

Attachments

• NYtimes.jpg
    NYtimes.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 405
I also have the quilty pleasures bag...but its the shorter and wider rectagle version, and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. Its the perfect bag for fall. Its large enough for me to carry a notebook or two for class, but not too bulky for everyday use. I bought it in the middle of summer at Saks, I had never seen anything like it before and just fell in love, I'm all about the big buckle/hardware look it has going on. I recently went on ebay and was shocked to see it going for almost $150-200 over retail value...i had no idea how in demand it was. So glad I grabbed mine when I got the chance.

Isabella Fiore has definitely stepped up HUGE this season in my mind.

Rachsk8 said:
I also have the quilty pleasures bag...but its the shorter and wider rectagle version, and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. Its the perfect bag for fall. Its large enough for me to carry a notebook or two for class, but not too bulky for everyday use. I bought it in the middle of summer at Saks, I had never seen anything like it before and just fell in love, I'm all about the big buckle/hardware look it has going on. I recently went on ebay and was shocked to see it going for almost $150-200 over retail value...i had no idea how in demand it was. So glad I grabbed mine when I got the chance.

Isabella Fiore has definitely stepped up HUGE this season in my mind.

Do you have a picture of the bag to post, or a link to the bag? :smile:

My Quilty Pleasures Hobo (in first post on this thread) is just about the biggest thing I have EVER carried! I am working really hard not to fill it and paralyze myself. But its a great handbag/shopping bag. I was shopping the other day for shirts that would match a skirt that belongs to my daughter. She's 5. Hers skirt AND the two shirts I bought (each in their own bag) slipped right into the hobo. No fuss, no muss. THAT I like!

Heather

Issmom said:
My Quilty Pleasures Hobo (in first post on this thread) is just about the biggest thing I have EVER carried! I am working really hard not to fill it and paralyze myself. But its a great handbag/shopping bag. I was shopping the other day for shirts that would match a skirt that belongs to my daughter. She's 5. Hers skirt AND the two shirts I bought (each in their own bag) slipped right into the hobo. No fuss, no muss. THAT I like!

Heather

Heather,
I had to smile when I read your post! It's so hard for me to resist a bag that holds everything and not filling it up to the point of pain and self injury! :blink:

Lexi

Issmom said:
Isabella Fiore is having a MAD season this Fall. Seems the line went from quirky embroidered/beaded stuff to the hottest oversized, studded things you can get your hands on. I'm curious as to what the rest of you fiends think of the line.

I think Isabella Fiore makes the most incredibly gorgeous and unique bags on the planet...they are the only bags I want right now. The quilty pleasures tote that you posted looks scorchingly HOT-thanks for the pic
I'm going to go look it up right now and get a close-up shot. I must have missed this one while obsessing on others.

sunny7 said:
Issmom said:

I think Isabella Fiore makes the most incredibly gorgeous and unique bags on the planet...they are the only bags I want right now. The quilty pleasures tote that you posted looks scorchingly HOT-thanks for the pic
I'm going to go look it up right now and get a close-up shot. I must have missed this one while obsessing on others.

Sunny7,
If you can still find it GET IT. You'l LOVE it. The bag looks even better in person. They are all sold out but I lucked up and got someones return TWICE (in brown and black) so you still have a chance. :biggrin:

Also you can find them on ebay but they are a bit over priced. :suspiciou