Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

Hi amacasam!!
not buying much either....i still am wearing my lexy as well. i also got a pair of black poppy couple years back on ebay for 250....they were worn like once...practically new to me. they're quite comfy.

I was eyeing these too! Thanks for posting!
let us know when you get them....very comfy.

I like those. I got the Fosten, which are similar. I wish they came in half sizes, I am between two sizes, and went with the smaller, but my foot is really at the back edge.
37 was too short for me so i had to go 38...long toes lol. how do you like them so far? i am quite excited to pair them with those wide legs pants....

Really comfortable. I love both mine and the pair you got. I'm not a fan of the Gucci Princetown (sorry everyone!) but wanted a similar style.
oh i've seen so many ppl wearing something just like that this whole summer and now i came to realize that they're gucci. i like the fact that i can wear these two ways...
i didn't see the fosten at the store...i like the embellishment along the sides. i only saw the one i got and another plain version. the color of the plain one was very lovely...it's like a purplish grey mauve like....
they look much better on....i didn't even notice them on display until bf pointed them out....after i tried them on...well here i am...hahaha

Reactions: dorcast
Does anyone here have knowledge of Isabel Marant Etoile labels?
I rashly bought a new IM Etoile coat from this season on Ebay last night, and the seller sent me a photo of the label after the sale .
I should have checked it out straight away but I waited until tonight and alarm bells are ringing.
The label looks different to those in the same coat on Matches and My Theresa, instead of Isabel Etoile then Marant beneath , it is Isabel Marant with Etoile beneath. Furthermore the size is sewn into that main label.
When I searched online for fake IM this coat came up , so now I’m thinking the worst.
The saving on the coat was less than a quarter retail which will make it an expensive fake, and I loathe copies of any kind .
I shall be so grateful for info you may have!

Does anyone here have knowledge of Isabel Marant Etoile labels?
I rashly bought a new IM Etoile coat from this season on Ebay last night, and the seller sent me a photo of the label after the sale .
I should have checked it out straight away but I waited until tonight and alarm bells are ringing.
The label looks different to those in the same coat on Matches and My Theresa, instead of Isabel Etoile then Marant beneath , it is Isabel Marant with Etoile beneath. Furthermore the size is sewn into that main label.
When I searched online for fake IM this coat came up , so now I’m thinking the worst.
The saving on the coat was less than a quarter retail which will make it an expensive fake, and I loathe copies of any kind .
I shall be so grateful for info you may have!

can you post a pic??

can you post a pic??

I don't have the coat yet , it was posted before I did my homework!
I can post more pictures when it arrives.
First is the photo the seller sent of the actual coat label .

Different to those I've seen in MyTheresa on the same style .See full length shot.

I don't like the look of the way the label is sewn either now I see in closeup, the stitches look odd.
I don't think the size label should be there either …...

Attachments

• ebay IM label.jpg
    ebay IM label.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 350
  • 27W---ETOILE---MA0263-17A007EFLICKA30DM.jpg
    27W---ETOILE---MA0263-17A007EFLICKA30DM.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:
https://www.google.com/search?q=isa...AUICygC&biw=1763&bih=622#imgrc=gOS0g7poA5iMlM:

i did a quick google...the link is what i found.
it does look a little different...but i doubt it's a replica...

found a label from the link above...looked exactly the same to me.

2015-12-1720151217-67809-n7hsi4.JPG

https://www.google.com/search?q=isa...AUICygC&biw=1763&bih=622#imgrc=gOS0g7poA5iMlM:

i did a quick google...the link is what i found.
it does look a little different...but i doubt it's a replica...

found a label from the link above...looked exactly the same to me.

2015-12-1720151217-67809-n7hsi4.JPG

Juneping, thank you so much for your help , much appreciated.
I do still feel very uneasy , but when the coat arrives I'll know more and may be back here asking for help again.
On the other hand if it's good I'll be posting some action shots !
I