Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update ladies on parlour x:

With the sneakers, I have attached images for you of what we have available – The Bird Sneaker in Argent (silver), The Bekket in Anthracite, Rouge and Bleu, and the Bobby/Betty in all of the attached colours except for Khaki and Beige. Shipping to the US is $50, and as previously mentioned please make sure that you are aware of your countries own import duties and taxes as we cannot reduce the price on the invoice, and you will be taxed on the full amount. I will advise you though that these styles are selling out very quickly on our pre order so your friends will have to get in quickly to guarantee they get their hands on a pair!

Sorry she didn't tell me the price

Pinkmotel please post the price! thanks

Attachments

• Betty and Bobby.jpg
    Betty and Bobby.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 1,847
  • Bekket.jpg
    Bekket.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 903

With the sneakers, I have attached images for you of what we have available – The Bird Sneaker in Argent (silver), The Bekket in Anthracite, Rouge and Bleu, and the Bobby/Betty in all of the attached colours except for Khaki and Beige. Shipping to the US is $50, and as previously mentioned please make sure that you are aware of your countries own import duties and taxes as we cannot reduce the price on the invoice, and you will be taxed on the full amount. I will advise you though that these styles are selling out very quickly on our pre order so your friends will have to get in quickly to guarantee they get their hands on a pair!

Thanks for posting these amacasa! The price for the Bobbys is $665 plus postage. Unfortunately I've been googling the tpf forums and the Bobbys are meant to be closer to size so I think a 39 would be too big for me. Hopefully net a porter or matches have the black available in a size 38..

Thank you ladies. Glad to see this thread is going fast again. What are you ladies are getting for the F/W besides sneakers and booties? What are your favorites and must have pieces?

juneping ~ Yes I will post a close up of my new Givenchy sandals soon. My DB has been very patience with me so I can't complain about the quality of the picture, hehe :P.

flower71 ~ Thank you & I have 6 Bal bags (inc one clutch) hoping to add couple more when new colors become available and catch my attention again. I do love summer fashion and wearing all those sandals are much fun, but I really miss wearing my leather jackets, Dickers boots and IM coats & jackets :P.

nycbagfiend ~ can't wait to see your new mod pictures! You have amazing collections of IM!

You look beautiful! I love the yellow bal with it-the whole outfit makes me smile.:smile:

So pretty!

I love love everything tonka!!!

tonka, looking hot. you wear the jeans so well....can we have a close up of the sandals next time??:P

Wow! You look perfect!

You look so chic! Love burst of color from your Balenciaga bag!
:heart:

Looking great as usual tonka!! that bbag is tdf:cool:...How many bbags have you got? And you are so lucky for having hot weather, I assure you, in July, it must be nice and warm, or else how will we wear those skirts/dresses /tops and sandals?

You look amazing tonka! :smile:

gorgeous, tonka! love all the mix of colors balanced by the neutral top and shoes...you're a knockout!

sorry all for being quiet on here lately--been a busy week but will be back to some mods and posting very shortly! :smile:

Got my Bekket's this morning from Net a porter!! Love them!! :love: You have to go a size up. So I'm a UK 5/ EUR 38. French sizing is a full size up so I took a 39 which fit perfectly.

Attachments

• marant.jpg
    marant.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 800

Im looking for the bobby suede the lower one in black suede? anyone? size EU 36 1/2

I was about to pull the trigger on the gris bekkets at matches and just when i went to checkout-it was SOLD OUT! i'm hoping i love the rouge that's on my pre-order!!! Ladies do you think i could size up to 39-i'm a 38 in dickers???

I was about to pull the trigger on the gris bekkets at matches and just when i went to checkout-it was SOLD OUT! i'm hoping i love the rouge that's on my pre-order!!! Ladies do you think i could size up to 39-i'm a 38 in dickers???

Looks awesome! Congrats! Now i'm wondering since i'm the same size as you a 38. :biggrin:

This is what the personal shoppers told me at NAT and they emailed this shoe size chart to me but they are not doing half sizes. If I took the 38 for sure they would be too tight, there's a slight gap but with thicker socks during winter, I'm good :biggrin:

SHOE SIZE CHART
ITALY 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42
UK 2 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9
US 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12
FRANCE 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43

Status
Not open for further replies.