Isabel Marant Boots thread!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. thanks...they really are lovely...i love mine!

thanks =)

me too...in the end that was why i chose the taupe...plus i have so many other black boots too!!

2. I'm so excited I finally found my beloved Marant booties. These are so hard to find in the USA since you can't seem to find them online. Any other Marant boots lovers out there?

I purchased this style in beautiful taupe color:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are a few photos of them on fashion blogs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Congrats! That is awesome. It is hard to find Isabel Marant in the USA so excellent job!

I have been loving Isabel Marant and drooling from afar for a loooong time. One day I hope to own my own pair.

Wear them and enjoy them! Please post pics when you get them in your hands!

4. Very cool boots beauxgoris - big congrats!!!! :woohoo:

5. tb-purselover- Thank you. :flowers: They should be here by monday or tuesday. I'll post photos for sure!

Thank you straight laced - I've become a huge fan of hers recently and I'm so excited to finally purchase these boots as I've been thinking about it for 6 months or so.

6. #36 Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
    beauxgoris: I've been searching for these, too! Where did you find them?

They are going to look awesome, congrats!

edit: Does anyone happen to know the price/availability in France? I'll be in Paris in March and would love to purchase a pair if possible.

7. Those are cool beaux! love love isabel marant...
    i have these joie boots that are reminiscent of this.

this is what im yearning for though!
    the fulber jacket!

isabel-marant-fulber-jacket-blazer-profile.jpg
  8. ^^That jacked it tdf! I'll take one too please!

9. MORE pix SVP!!! lol

Is that France in the modeling pix??!?!?

10. ^^I think so - she's has a blog I like and she travels a lot though she's based in Paris I believe.

11. congrats beaux! i love IM SHOES...i am desperately looking for a pair of IM red pumps but seems to be sold out everywhere :sad:

12. ^^I know the exact ones you mean - those were so gorgeous!

These ones, right?

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/81255#

13. They ARRIVED! They're even more beautiful then I thought they'd be. I'm spraying them with a suede protector so I don't have to worry about them - after that I'll take photos!

14. Yay! Can't wait to see them :yahoo:.

15. chloe and beaux,,, those poppy suede pumps are love!
    im hoping to get a pair too!!!
    someday!