Is Zoe excluded from PCE and size question...

Hi all,
Are the new Zoe bags excluded from this PCE? Does anyone know what this bag looks like on?:
http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11652&category_id=1775

Is it heavy?

Thanks,
Lisa
Yes the Zoe's are excluded from this PCE, unless you have a nice SA that will let you use your PCE on it (which I highly doubt because I know that there are a lot of people that have good relations w/their SA's but still couldn't use it on the collections that are listed on the bottom of the coupon)... you can get Zoe collection accessories though is what I've heard, but not the bags... I'm not sure what this bag looks like on, but I have the black leather large zoe and its super comfortable on the shoulder and super adorable!

Anything that's an "accessory" (they typically start with a "4" in the style number rather than "1" which is reserved for bags) is fair game for PCE. THere is an exclusion list they keep at each store that lists all the bags that are excluded from this event. It's basically any new line bag, and that includes the cheap Hamptons that some people have been allowed to purchase on PCE (they really should not have been allowed those purchases). So you might get lucky and be able to purchase an exception if the store really wants to make a sale, but most won't allow an exception because they can get in trouble for it.

Anything from the older lines is also fair game, but if you have any specific bag questions, they can check the list for you.

Anything that's an "accessory" (they typically start with a "4" in the style number rather than "1" which is reserved for bags) is fair game for PCE. THere is an exclusion list they keep at each store that lists all the bags that are excluded from this event. It's basically any new line bag, and that includes the cheap Hamptons that some people have been allowed to purchase on PCE (they really should not have been allowed those purchases). So you might get lucky and be able to purchase an exception if the store really wants to make a sale, but most won't allow an exception because they can get in trouble for it.

Anything from the older lines is also fair game, but if you have any specific bag questions, they can check the list for you.

"Cheap Hamptons" as in less expensive than the rest of the line or cheap as in cheap appearance/quality :confused1:?

hey now..... I like my "cheap" hamptons hobo!!!! :P

I don't think the Zoe bags are as heavy as Carly, but that is just me. Even the XL Zoe I tried on the other day was not heavy to start with. For me, it's the strap on the Carly that makes it heavy. You can put a lot away in that XL Zoe though!!

I tried the Zoe's on in the store and I loved how they looked. I ended up buying a Zoe Pouch in denim with my PCE and I was able to fit quite a bit into that. I had really considered a Carly but after trying on the Zoe I decided to wait and get one of those instead.

I just went to the store today and tried on the Patchwork Zoe too. I thought it was a great size and not too heavy (too bad it was excluded from PCE). It is definitely lighter than the Carly though a bit ''thicker".

Then I tried on the pouch (since that wasn't excluded) and I liked it too but my friend said it looked too small on me (i'm 5' 6" and about 175), so I'm just going to hope they have another PCE before too long and that the Zoe is not excluded from the discount.

I wanted to gray Zoe. I loved the way it looked on and it was very light. I asked about the PCE and I was told that it was excluded. I do have a great relationship with 3 of the SA's and they felt bad that they couldn't give me the discount. Maybe when the next PCE comes out I will get it.

Was there today...thought the bag looked too much like the Carly. I tried on the pouch though...might go back and get it before the PCE ends. I'm just sick of Carly...too heavy and too slouchy.