Is your ultimate HG/dream bag an LV? Or something else...

buterflye

La vie en rose.
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
All of us have that one elusive handbag we want to acquire. I'm just curious... Is it an LV?

Or do you have HG's for every brand you love? If so, is the ultimate one - the best among your HG's - an LV or not?

I'm just curious to know how far you would set your sights for a handbag and how close you are to getting "it".

Last edited:
My HG for LV would be a Suhali Lockit and matching Suhali zippy wallet! But my absolute HG would also have to be a Hermes, 30cm Kelly and a black croc Kelly Pochette ... I don't like Birkins for some reason, Kellys look prettier and more feminine IMHO.

I don't get what a HG is.. all this initialing words confuses me.

But my ULTIMATE dream bag would be the LV Patchwork Tribute.. there's something so special about it. :love:

I don't like Birkins for some reason, Kellys look prettier and more feminine IMHO.

I agree with you sammieee! Kellys appeal to me more. Maybe because I'm still young and the Kelly looks more youthful than the Birkin, IMO.

And because I'm young, I've set my sights a bit near for now. I haven't started dreaming of owning an Hermes (yet). Just admiring from afar is what I do. My LV HG (in my early 20's at least) would be the Mahina.

I agree with you sammieee! Kellys appeal to me more. Maybe because I'm still young and the Kelly looks more youthful than the Birkin, IMO.

And because I'm young, I've set my sights a bit near for now. I haven't started dreaming of owning an Hermes (yet). Just admiring from afar is what I do. My LV HG (in my early 20's at least) would be the Mahina.

I agree:yes: For now, mine would be the Mahina L or XL in Noir:heart:

Same here! Mahina L in black.

The design of the bag just looks so comfy on me. Easy in / easy out on things.

Handles close to the shoulder but not too close making the bag a dream to carry even with a load in it!

Hm... this is a good question. I'm not sure what my ultimate HG bag is, but there are several bags I really like from a few designers. such as the Prada E/W gauffre satchel and Fairy bags, the Chanel jumbo flap, the Hermes Lindy, the LV ostrich speedy and the Suhali lockit... Right now I think my ultimate HG is the Chanel Summer Nights bag - the sequined one with 2 different colourways, but that could definitely change.