is your sorbet not so bright??

Sep 6, 2007
hey everyone,

just got my sorbet city but i noticed it doesn't look as saturated or bright as some of yours. are yours similar or just taken in different light?

taken under natural sunlight

P1010561.jpg

P1010560.jpg

[/COLOR]taken by the window

P1010563.jpg

im a little disappointed as i wanted sorbet for the bright pink pictures i've seen posted in the forum. :sad:

I don't have a sorbet bag, but I have seen sorbet IRL many times. It's definitely a rich saturated color. If you aren't quite feeling your sorbet, I'd return it for one you do love :smile:

^ thanks, i live in Asia and i bought the bags in the states and returning it would be quite expensive plus i already paid for the shipping here :sad: and it took me 2 months to get this bag. i would like to hear more opinions first though

Hey babe,

Could it be the colour captured by your camera? My Sorbet sometimes looks like this too.

I'm not sure if this would help, but here's my Sorbet taken with the blinds all up. It looks a little washed out and not as saturated here.

IMG_1816.jpg

Here's another picture of it taken with the blinds slightly/hallfway down. I think the color's more true here.

IMG_0745.jpg

Does your Sorbet City look like this when you bring her out? Sometimes the camera might capture a different colour from what it actually looks like outside. If you're not entirely feeling it and love it, I think you should exchange it for a more saturated one!

Peach....I have a Sorbet Day and it's not as bright as the PT in romantic's post. I'll snap a pic and post here to see how it looks...

Last edited:
Sorry to hear tat the sorbet didnt turn out to be as wat u expected. My sorbet velo has very saturated color, i have attached pic with flash and without flash.. for ur comparison.
i think u should exchange it if u dont like the color as much.

Attachments

• velo.jpg
    velo.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 129
  • big head gal 1.jpg
    big head gal 1.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 127
Sorry to hear tat the sorbet didnt turn out to be as wat u expected. My sorbet velo has very saturated color, i have attached pic with flash and without flash.. for ur comparison.
i think u should exchange it if u dont like the color as much.

I've seen the sorbet in person. I don't own one but I was working in a department store and helped a girl that had it. Yes, I wouldn't describe it as HOT PINK but its still a very vibrant beautiful colour. Its gorgeous. Keep in mind that was under department store lighting and I was working in the makeup section, which means it was bright in there..This was inside HOLT RENFREW VANCOUVER by the way. What I'm trying to say is that even under all those lighting, it only brought out the colour of the bag when those lights usually show everything and tends to make bags especially black very dull looking.

Also the pictures being shown here is very true representation of what I saw, maybe just a tad more vibrant in person.

I'd agree. If you're not happy with the colour, you should exchange it. No point settling for something you don't really like.

But I have to say the pic of your Sorbet under bright sunlight does look very faded, washed out. But the one indoors look quite close to what I've seen IRL.

I agree the first picture looks the color is a little bit washed out. You took it under the natural light without lighting, so that should be the real color.

I have never seen a Sorbet IRL. But yours indeed looks lighter than other Sobert posted on the forum.

My sorbet city looks the same as yours in the sunlight.

Here's a pic in a bright-ish room, no direct sunlight:

Picture1169881931.jpg

My sorbet is quite veiny (although it doesn't show up in the picture so well), which I don't love.

Last edited: