Is your significant other jealous?

Yeah he does, but its cute on him:love: . He tries to hide it, but then it comes out and I have to keep from laughing because he can look so pitiful.

I remember one time I made a comment about how one of my male friends was such a good driver. My honeydew got this terribly wounded expression, and said in a hurt voice "I'm a good driver too." mind you it was not a comparison I was making. I don't even remember what brought me to making that statement. I think most men are jealous creatures. Far worse than women.

bagnshoofetish said:
don't they all? I think they just have different ways of expressing it. My DH tries to be "cool" but his body language gives him away!

My DH is the same!:amuse:...it's so cute though! I think it's normal to be alittle jealous but, too much can turn into an obsessive and controlling relationship and that is unhealthy and damaging.

I have know my husband for about 10 years. We've been married for almost 6 years. Never once have I ever seen him jealous. Kinda sucks! Its all good though he just know hes my #1 in everything no matter what.

mine isn't.. he doesnt really say much, i guess coz I dont do anything to make him jealous.. gosh, we have been together for 7 yrs.. i guess, this is it for the two of us...