Is your newest bag always your

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
favorite for the time being????? My new bag is my favorite child right now - which is sure to make all its very impressive siblings feel neglected. Is this normal bag owner behavior?

totally - i feel like my bags have a pecking order -- and the new girl on the block always trumps the others. but the best thing is when an old favorite that i thought i'd never use much again suddenly seems so perfect again. that is the best!:P

Yes, the new bags always are at the top of my favorite list. Do any of you think there is a reason why some women (or men) are obsessed with purses over shoes, or vice versa? Maybe its genetics, I definitly have the purse obsession gene, ha ha.

ETenebris said:
YES! And I am definitely guilty of this purse obsession/addiction. Now it is to the point where, by the time one arrives, I am already looking at two more!
OMG, I am so with you there!!!!My Roxy was still in the Nordstrom's shopping bag when I decided I had to have a black silverado!!!!!!

Not for me... I don't know that I have a favorite, but some are more "useful" than others.... I always use whatever's most convenient, and that ends up being my favorite!