is your damier ebene neverfull made in France or Spain?

rabbitlover09

Jul 20, 2008
hiya! i am asking this because i was looking for a damier ebene neverfull for my sis's birthday in the boutique today, and the SA took out a total of 3 pieces for me to choose (2 were made in Spain and 1 in France)..

being a "france" fan, i took it without checking.. but when i reached home, i realise the base has a piece of thread fluff at a side, which i thought was pretty ok, i just snipped it off with a small scissors.

just wondering if there is a difference in quality between made in france or made in spain damier nfs?

which do u prefer?

so far, all my Lvs are made in france, only wallets made in spain...;)

My Damier Ebene NF is made in France. I also have a Damier Papillon that's made in the USA and I don't notice any difference in quality. The same applies to my Mono pieces.

I returned my Made In France Neverfull because there was a small cut in the bag. I had it exchanged for another one but the only one they have is Made In USA. I saw some problems with the stitching but im guessing that all bags have some sort of "defects". I mean it can't all be perfect right? So there's no difference with bags Made in USA, France and Spain? And is it guaranteed to be authentic? I'm worried because of the stitching.