Is your cellphone in or out?

I've got the hot pink RAZR as a personal phone and work just switched us from the Blackberry to the Treo 650. So I suppose that means I'm up to date with the latest phone gadgetry!

I can't and refuse to keep up with the cell phone craze!

I just saw a pink Razor advertised for $99 on TV. I mean, I swear just a couple weeks ago they were the hottest thing and were $300!

Cell phones are the new computers... once you leave the store, they immediately become obsolete!

I have a Nokia 6010, but it is pink and crystalized so I think it's in and out. I also have a blackberry for organization/web access, my DH pays for, but I don't use it enough. The technology is freaking me out.

I have a Nokia 3110 I think, can't remember the exact model number. I would like the black razr or the slvr. My phone isn't a flip so the surface is scratched so I would like the flip but then the slvr isn't a flip so I'm confused on which one I want to buy.

my cell is two years old..its one of those fre ones you get when you sign up for a three year contract! haha...its pink and a flip so it works for me. my bf likes to keep up with cellphones, but i think its silly b/c he usually will drop it on the floor within the week of getting it.

My cell phone has go to be out because I've had it for the last year and a half. It does takes photos but all I really care about is getting good reception. I don't really use it all that much so I wouldn't be someone who would upgrade very often. Peggy