Is your cellphone in or out?

texaschic231 said:
Mine used to be IN. I don't know about now since the RAZR has debuted..It's a Sidekick and I love it for all of its nifty functions and capabilities.

I can read my email and chat with a full QWERTY keyboard.:amuse:

I also have the sidekick 2! I totally think its so in...everytime I start to thing I want a RZR, I just remember the perks of a full keyboard, IM and internet:love: !

I have a little Samsung but have no idea of the model #. :lol: I usually get a new cell whenever I go in to renew my contract annually. However, I tend to pick the free phone. :P I'm not into cell phones so I don't care what I get as long as I get good reception and the phone is small enough to fit inside my bag.

Selena said:
AMEN! How can you carry a $1000 plus bag and pull out a tired old cellphone! Cellphones are pretty reasonable now.
Selena

People carry cheap wallets as well. It has nothing to do with having an expensive handbag :huh: Ridiculous! And like I said, I DON'T CARE FOR CELLPHONES.....

Congratz, texaschic. :biggrin: My phone is a motorola v188. I was thinking of a side kick or a razr when I got in Nov, but heard stories of both having screens and internet coneection that flake out after a few months. I also choose it because I spend too much time online. :lol: I think it's out as in not fashionable, but I see a lot of people with it.

pursegalsf said:
People carry cheap wallets as well. It has nothing to do with having an expensive handbag :huh: Ridiculous! And like I said, I DON'T CARE FOR CELLPHONES.....
This rings true to me. If I had a choice, I wouldn't even own one.

pursegalsf said:

Pursegal I didnt mean anything mean by that. Sometimes sarcasm doesnt translate through pixels :smile:

Selena

I've had the RAZR for exactly a year. And frankly, its appeal wore off after a while. I couldn't store as much as I wanted. After 50 text msgs (which are SO popular in europe), my mailbox is full and I have to delete! I couldn't receive picture files from my friends because my phone couldn't display the bigger file. I don't like the camera quality, and I don't like how it occassionally makes buzzing noises when near a computer or something.

That being said, I absolutely LOVE the shape of it. I don't think I would ever go back to a thicker phone. The shape is so convenient, I can slip it into my smallest wristlet with no problems!

I'm thinking of getting a new phone though...maybe the new RAZR? I have no idea what's going on in the cellphone mkt. these days.

I wasn't offended Selena. I personally don't care for them and it's my choice to stick with my old phone. If you like the technology of your phone then good for you. I personally don't need all that crap that comes with a phone.Although a camera phone is good to have :biggrin: