Is your cellphone in or out?

I have some Samsung phone, it does have a camera and the internet, but I never use either. I'm just glad it functions :lol: I'm not much of an on-the-go technology person, unless it's an MP3 player. I pay more attention to PCs and video game stuff.

OMG! I just made my 100th post and I completely missed it! :cry:

I had already planned what my 100th post would say at the end of it..."Someone, quick, congratulate me its my 100th post!" and now I've missed it! Waah. --sorry for being a baby...I had to vent somewhere....and where else to do it? No one else would understand. :amuse:

Selena said:
Mine is in! I have a pink razr with sex and the city theme song for my ring. AIM and full internet access. I am addicted to my phone!

Selena

OK, how does this work? Is it extra per month for all that stuff? I just signed up for the lowest package, no extras. I only average about 200-250 min. a month. Sad, isn't it? LOL

If I want to get a new ringtone, do I have to use the internet option for it? Or can I do it from my pc and send it to my phone? My last phone I downloaded TWO tones through mmode and it ended up costing me $16+ bucks. I was pissed.

Cingular is my carrier...the main reason being they are the only company that I can get reception where I live. (foothills) Verizon, t-mobil, etc., nada reception. Cingular has me held prisoner. :evil:

Mine is a bottom of the barrel Samsung. My husband picked it out. I can't wait till we move & get new ones!

It does have Canned Heat for a ringer & Hello Kitty in a leopard suit for wallpaper though! :smile:

mines definitely out. i have an lg cameraphone. it works well and i got it FAR. prices on phones drop so fast cuz technology changes so quickly! i remember when i really wanted a samsung clam n it was 250 with a contract. two weeks later my aunt got it for free! so as long as it gets the job done, i personally dont need the latest and greatest although the new ones are undeniably chic

Bjara said:
OK, how does this work? Is it extra per month for all that stuff? I just signed up for the lowest package, no extras. I only average about 200-250 min. a month. Sad, isn't it? LOL

If I want to get a new ringtone, do I have to use the internet option for it? Or can I do it from my pc and send it to my phone? My last phone I downloaded TWO tones through mmode and it ended up costing me $16+ bucks. I was pissed.

Cingular is my carrier...the main reason being they are the only company that I can get reception where I live. (foothills) Verizon, t-mobil, etc., nada reception. Cingular has me held prisoner. :evil:

I just got the razr...I got a promo plan that I could get unlimited internet for $9.99 a month for the first month, then it goes up to $20 a month. I will tell you this...its worth it. I use it all the time. I can check my AOL mail. I can pick ringtones online. I also have Cingular. Give them a call and see what they have. They run deals all the time. Or check out there website. Its called MEDIANET...they have package deals.
ITs great though. I can check movies times online.....all kinds of stuff.
Selena

texaschic231 said:
Girlie, all I have to say is "you gotta be fabulous all-around". If your bags are fabulous get a nice or cute phone that will compliment your personality. :love:

AMEN! How can you carry a $1000 plus bag and pull out a tired old cellphone! Cellphones are pretty reasonable now.
Selena

Pink razr...and I hate it. Its so slim I cant put it on my shoulder...being the multi tasker I am I like to do a million things when on the phone and this darn thing wont stay on my shoulder! BUT it matches the pink in my new LV perf speedy 30!