Is your Borough bag heavy?

This concern is one of the main reasons I haven't purchased a medium Borough--it looks gorgeous but I also think it seems heavy empty and one of my deal breakers is a heavy bag. I've made enough mistakes to know that if it's heavy, I won't use it. I know this issue doesn't bother some people but I just don't have the patience for it. I wish I did, though--it's a lovely style.

I don't consider them heavy but I've never had a problem with the weight of bags.

I wouldn't use any of my heavier bags if I needed to carry it the whole day, like for a shopping day, but otherwise no problem with them.

Two and half pounds before one puts her stuff inside seems heavy to me. Having said that I have not weighed my bags (and now, I'm curious!) but gone by how it feels, alone. That Borough feels weighty. And when I packed it? And then made the utterly stupid mistake to carry it to a track and field event…GAH. --> I should have known better.

I think it will be fine to carry to work. And it's a gorgeous bag. I could do without the center zippered compartment, though.

I have a mini, and it is heavier than I expected. I carried if for a decent amount of time, and I started to notice it...it just felt heavier than when I carry my other bags. For a "mini" bag, it was just sort of surprising.