IS Y-MAIL a limited edition?

Here's what I found..

French purse without the zip is 395.00 and the one with the zip is 495.00

Check out the pics..

You can call 713-840-7006 and look for michael, tell him christina referred you. He is sooo nice!!

This is YSL in Houston, shipping is $10.00!! I didnt get anything yet as I am still hoping to find this at BF..

Attachments

• DSC02256.JPG
    DSC02256.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC02257.JPG
    DSC02257.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC02259.JPG
    DSC02259.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 55
So I had a not soo good morning since I had a little (ok big) spat with DH, I clicked on BlueFly just as I would everyday searching for the y-mail wallet or clutch. I didnt find her this morning so I tried again just few mins ago.And there she is!!:woohoo:

I would like to announce to everybody with special mention beauxgoris and nanaz that I finally found the Y-Mail clutch!!! :yahoo: I decided not to go for the wallet as it is more expensive for such a small piece.. I found it at BlueFly.. I used my $30 off $100 code and I got her for 293.00!!! I am soooo happy! Thank you for all your support! I will def post photos of her!!

For now this is how she looks like!!:wlae:

Attachments

• eqzoom.ms.jpg
    eqzoom.ms.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 41
So I had a not soo good morning since I had a little (ok big) spat with DH, I clicked on BlueFly just as I would everyday searching for the y-mail wallet or clutch. I didnt find her this morning so I tried again just few mins ago.And there she is!!:woohoo:

I would like to announce to everybody with special mention beauxgoris and nanaz that I finally found the Y-Mail clutch!!! :yahoo: I decided not to go for the wallet as it is more expensive for such a small piece.. I found it at BlueFly.. I used my $30 off $100 code and I got her for 293.00!!! I am soooo happy! Thank you for all your support! I will def post photos of her!!

For now this is how she looks like!!:wlae:
Yayyy, i am so happy for you.:party: Way to go girl.:wlae: