IS Y-MAIL a limited edition?

Here is what i bought after seeing beauxgoris's gorgeous wallet and yes i blame you for this too.:rolleyes::heart:
attachment.php
That is soo nice!Im looking at the french purse one.. smaller than this..:P

Here is what i bought after seeing beauxgoris's gorgeous wallet and yes i blame you for this too.:rolleyes::heart:

^^I'm guilty of that - I know. tee hee. I have to say I love the long wallet with the snap (you can tell in the photos it's the one I'm using since it looks puffy) - the way it's set up is really cool and I like all the slots for cards and such. :heart:

OMG! OMG! I soooo love the french wallet version.. Can you share with me the price for that? Thanks!!

^^It was $550.00 BUT I feel like it was totally worth it. All my wallets are large and I really needed a smaller French wallet for times when I use a clutch (which I do more in the summer) and for smaller bags. It looks so cute in hand too. :heart: :heart: :heart:

p.s. I should mention that was the first one I got. I had to pre-order from YSL NYC and they were all sold out before they even arrived at the store. I'm sure they'll do more though now. I feel like the wallets are the hit of the line. How often do you use a small evening clutch (plus there's no organization inside the clutch and it looks too "evening" to run around with during the day. The wallets are more casual - but they're striking and unique, more appealing than a whole Y-Mail bag imo. Mine sits nicely in my Muse.

^^It was $550.00 BUT I feel like it was totally worth it. All my wallets are large and I really needed a smaller French wallet for times when I use a clutch (which I do more in the summer) and for smaller bags. It looks so cute in hand too. :heart: :heart: :heart:

p.s. I should mention that was the first one I got. I had to pre-order from YSL NYC and they were all sold out before they even arrived at the store. I'm sure they'll do more though now. I feel like the wallets are the hit of the line. How often do you use a small evening clutch (plus there's no organization inside the clutch and it looks too "evening" to run around with during the day. The wallets are more casual - but they're striking and unique, more appealing than a whole Y-Mail bag imo. Mine sits nicely in my Muse.
I just love the ymail wallets than the ymail bag itself! The design is timeless.Thats weird.. coz when I called Jeff in BH he told me the ymail wallet like french purse is 395.00 and he told me thats the one without the zipper.. I was wondering.. how that look like.. :shame:

^^There's another French style, it's a fold over flap (it has a zipper too, but it's different than mine). I didn't like it as well since the address is printed on the flap and the flap only goes down 2/3 of the wallet. But to each their own. (it was less too)

^^There's another French style, it's a fold over flap (it has a zipper too, but it's different than mine). I didn't like it as well since the address is printed on the flap and the flap only goes down 2/3 of the wallet. But to each their own. (it was less too)
I see. good thing I didnt order it then!