Is woven nappa leather 'Intrecciato' tote bag versatile?

Jul 27, 2010
Hi Gals, i'm thinking of getting this bag in green color. This will be my first BV bag. Thus, i really need your advise here as to whether the bag is good to go. Is it very versatile? or i should consider other BV bag? The bag looks a bit small, so i'm not sure whether it can be carried on my shoulder and can put a lot of stuff? Besides that, is leather of BV as dedicated as other lambskin like Chanel? Do i need to babysit BV bag?

Any advice on this bag is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• bottega-veneta-woven-leather-bag-10030401_184173_330.jpg
    bottega-veneta-woven-leather-bag-10030401_184173_330.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 301
  • bottega-veneta-woven-leather-bag-10030401_184174_70.jpg
    bottega-veneta-woven-leather-bag-10030401_184174_70.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 547
hi! it depends on your pref actually. I dun like flat totes like that cos i carry a lot of stuff. and my first BV would not white ;) too high maintenance if it is meant as an everyday bag.

I dun baby my BV bags, just treat them as I would treat any other expensive bag, i.e. i never put them on the floor, try not to carry in bad weather etc. I only have one lambskin Chanel jumbo and I hate using it! it gets scratched so easily! If you are used to Chanel lambskin, you will love BV nappa. It's much more easier to wear without worrying abt scratches etc.

BV Fall collection is trickling into stores so keep your eyes open for new colors!

hi! it depends on your pref actually. I dun like flat totes like that cos i carry a lot of stuff. and my first BV would not white ;) too high maintenance if it is meant as an everyday bag.

I dun baby my BV bags, just treat them as I would treat any other expensive bag, i.e. i never put them on the floor, try not to carry in bad weather etc. I only have one lambskin Chanel jumbo and I hate using it! it gets scratched so easily! If you are used to Chanel lambskin, you will love BV nappa. It's much more easier to wear without worrying abt scratches etc.

BV Fall collection is trickling into stores so keep your eyes open for new colors!

The bag that i spotted is in green color, not white :smile: I don't have a Chanel in lambskin, but i do hear about how dedicated their leather is. I have balenciaga bags anyway, where sometimes i try to be a bit careful when carrying the bag.

You can fit an ipad in it
although I would never get a white BV bag unless I was a pristine person
BV bags are not treated so that you will have color transfer from Jeans and such
It is a very nice bag
It is the one Jennifer Aniston is carrying
this bag comes with a shorter handle version and a longer handle version this is the mid handle one and it also comes in vitillini lisse

It's a nice bag, but not my style. I like bigger bags, like the large veneta (hobo). What color green are you getting (light, dark, somewhere in between)?

I like the Aquatre bag. I nearly got one in Orchid last year. I like the longer straps, and the flatness. It holds an IPad, too!

What SS said, a white one will likely get some color transfer eventually and show dirt. So for me, white is not the best option. But the style, I like the simple flat tote.

The bag that i spotted is in green color, not white :smile: I don't have a Chanel in lambskin, but i do hear about how dedicated their leather is. I have balenciaga bags anyway, where sometimes i try to be a bit careful when carrying the bag.

I dun really take care when i use my one and only Bal Town but Chanel lambskin is just a different story! There are many styles for BV take your time to choose!