Is Vtg Fendi Zucca tote out of date/style?

Jan 31, 2017
I was looking to get a tote and i saw a vtg Fendi zucca tote..but I'm contemplating spending 7 bills on something that might look dated..like my moms bag or something? :hrmm: Or should i go with something that costs more but will hold more value?

Kellybuzzbuzz

Oct 9, 2014
California
I was looking to get a tote and i saw a vtg Fendi zucca tote..but I'm contemplating spending 7 bills on something that might look dated..like my moms bag or something? :hrmm: Or should i go with something that costs more but will hold more value?
I had to look it up. Seems like a normal logoed bag to me. If you like it get it. I have a LV tote that I love and it gets alot of use and is super light weight. This bag looks similar. Everyone needs a tote in their collection.

The only thing I wouldn't like doing is buying from a seller-I'd rather buy from the boutique. goodluck with your decision!

Reactions: cottoncandy101
Jan 31, 2017
I had to look it up. Seems like a normal logoed bag to me. If you like it get it. I have a LV tote that I love and it gets alot of use and is super light weight. This bag looks similar. Everyone needs a tote in their collection.

The only thing I wouldn't like doing is buying from a seller-I'd rather buy from the boutique. goodluck with your decision!
I get what your saying..i want a tote for school n work..i was going to go for a neverfull but i don't like being the norm..so I'm confused of what tote to go for..i thought of a vtg lv or vtg chanel..or should i just go for a new neverfull?

Kellybuzzbuzz

Oct 9, 2014
California
I get what your saying..i want a tote for school n work..i was going to go for a neverfull but i don't like being the norm..so I'm confused of what tote to go for..i thought of a vtg lv or vtg chanel..or should i just go for a new neverfull?
I'd personally go for a Louis Vuitton or canvas bag. Louis Vuitton has some really nice totes. Totally mm, Iena mm. Some people love their neverfulls. If you want something a bit different maybe faure le page? The thing is you can't walk into faure le page if you have any quality issues you'll have to ship it back to Paris and wait.

Jan 31, 2017
I'd personally go for a Louis Vuitton or canvas bag. Louis Vuitton has some really nice totes. Totally mm, Iena mm. Some people love their neverfulls. If you want something a bit different maybe faure le page? The thing is you can't walk into faure le page if you have any quality issues you'll have to ship it back to Paris and wait.
ill go for azur bag then..my styles gurly so ill look into that..thanks for ur help :flowers:

Reactions: Kellybuzzbuzz

memo.alive

Find me like @casuallyBOLD on insta ;)
Jun 25, 2015
Monterrey
Well the Fendi Zucca monogram is making a comeback, the FW 17/18 for Womens, showed the revival of the Zucca so, perhaps this is the perfect time to invest in a Zucca tote before it goes up due to popularity, the brand monograms always tend to show up, they're never really out of style.

Reactions: Luv2Shop1