Is Vestiaire Collective a safe place to buy Chloe?

I bought a Chloe handbag from Vestiaire 9 months and upon receiving it i noticed that is was a fake. I own a few on these handbags and could clearly see the difference in them.
I compared and compared them all, hoping i was making a mistake, as vestiaire prides itself on how stringent there authentication process is.
I emailed the company at how appalled i was that this was clearly a fake and how it could have passed there authentication process. I eventually received an email telling me to ship it back to them.
I had to email them again and again just to get an address and the reply paid shipping label from them, through DHL.
I shipped it back to them only to have the handbag return back to me after over a month. Unopened still intact, as i had sent it to them.
I emailed them again and again and was told to resend the handbag back to them, yet again. By this stage DHL had decided to charge my account for the previous shipping.
This time they wanted me to send it to another address??? I emailed them again for a reply paid shipping label and they refused to email me back. I have email them over and over and over again. They are now ignoring my emails.
I spent close to $1000 on this bag, so it was not cheap.. but it was a huge lesson to me.
I chose vestiaire to purchase a handbag off them because of there return policy and how easy it was. It was sort of my guarantee that if I was not 100% of its authenticity then it would be easy to return it back to them.
I also bough another 4 items when I purchased the fake chloe. Each item came separately and one item went missing. They were refusing to believe me that i had not recieved that other one item. It was finally tracked down many weeks later and after numerous emails. I think that this company has there return policy down pat - they ware the buyer down sooo much that by the end, the buyer eventually gives up and hey presto, all is now forgotten.
Another bummer is that I'm also from Australia and i can not consign any item to resell through them. (Not that i would)
I will never buy off them again.
And I vow to continue to tell my story to every site i can find regarding Vestiaire Collective.

I bought a Chloe handbag from Vestiaire 9 months and upon receiving it i noticed that is was a fake. I own a few on these handbags and could clearly see the difference in them.
I compared and compared them all, hoping i was making a mistake, as vestiaire prides itself on how stringent there authentication process is.
I emailed the company at how appalled i was that this was clearly a fake and how it could have passed there authentication process. I eventually received an email telling me to ship it back to them.
I had to email them again and again just to get an address and the reply paid shipping label from them, through DHL.
I shipped it back to them only to have the handbag return back to me after over a month. Unopened still intact, as i had sent it to them.
I emailed them again and again and was told to resend the handbag back to them, yet again. By this stage DHL had decided to charge my account for the previous shipping.
This time they wanted me to send it to another address??? I emailed them again for a reply paid shipping label and they refused to email me back. I have email them over and over and over again. They are now ignoring my emails.
I spent close to $1000 on this bag, so it was not cheap.. but it was a huge lesson to me.
I chose vestiaire to purchase a handbag off them because of there return policy and how easy it was. It was sort of my guarantee that if I was not 100% of its authenticity then it would be easy to return it back to them.
I also bough another 4 items when I purchased the fake chloe. Each item came separately and one item went missing. They were refusing to believe me that i had not recieved that other one item. It was finally tracked down many weeks later and after numerous emails. I think that this company has there return policy down pat - they ware the buyer down sooo much that by the end, the buyer eventually gives up and hey presto, all is now forgotten.
Another bummer is that I'm also from Australia and i can not consign any item to resell through them. (Not that i would)
And I vow to continue to tell my story to every site i can find regarding Vestiaire Collective.
That's horrible, I'm sorry for your experience. can you file a dispute, how did you pay?
I had only one SNAD case with VC, they wouldn't listen and insisted that the bag is new after inspection, I opened PayPal case and won. but other 5 orders were good, except DHL charged me twice custom fees for one order, I had to fight back because it was not a small amount.

Omg what a nightmare. I am debating buying some Burberry coats from them and now I wonder if I should forget about it.

Did you ever get anything back from them vintage Kathy?

m