Is ultraviolet versatile

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone. I was wondering if ultraviolet is a versatile year-round color. Does it only look good with certain colors or does it look surprisingly good with a lot? I'm strongly considering a day with rh.

Thanks!

2. yes , it can go with almost any colors! except purple tone ones. really a surprise.
    it goes extremely well with black outfit. and good for all seasons.

3. Thanks ningeve! I'm just so in love with this color.

4. I was wondering the same thing a few months ago! I have found that my UV goes well with army green, pink, blue jean outfits as well as adding a "pop" of color to summer whites! Plus, it is dark enough that you don't have to worry about carrying it!

5. Thanks lovinlife! I'm glad to hear that it goes with so much. I definitely need a shoulder bag this season. I'd like to be able to wear uv year round. An ultraviolet day sounds so beautiful. I don't think the Bal.com does this color justice.

6. Can anyone post a picture of their ultraviolet bag? I just bought a mauve city online, but it looks more like a ultraviolet color, I am struggling should i return it or not.