Is Tivoli GM bag looks like old people's bag?

SkyJuicy

Dec 16, 2008
Hi, i plan to purchase the Tivoli GM bag as my 1st LV purchase. 1 of my friend told me this pattern of bag looks a little bit like old people's bag after I share with her. Feel a bit down after hear that:sad: Any opinion on Tivoli GM bag looks???

it's her opinion, what's wrong with that? I feel that classic chanel flap is an old lady bag, and I don't feel jealous of anyone who has it:smile: LOL, that's ridiculous. If you like the bag, get the bag. Someone is always going to have an opinion about things you own.

i MOST DEFINITELY DISAGREE!! (EVEN THOUGH I MAY BE CALLED AN OLD LADY, i'M 53)
I had my tivoli Gm today all day , out , spending the day with my girlfriend, shopping, and lunch . Its the most gorgeous bag I own-please try it on for size and i promise you will adore her@!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Sounds like me when I like something and I can't have it...hahaha...
Sour grapes...
Do you care what other people think? It's for you not for you friend...

I guess I'm old..LOL

I have only seen Tivoli GM on younger people IMO. Never old people :lol: I think it is quite a trendy bag. Depends on how you wear it :biggrin:

I've seen it only a couple of times, oddly, and the women were different ages. It's definitely not a "old lady purse." unless your friend is under 20 then everyone older than 25 is considered old.