Is Tivoli GM bag looks like old people's bag?

how old is your friend?!!

Tivoli gm will be my next purchase (maybe. LOL)....and if this bag will make look even older than I am (feel - haha) I won't get it!!

LOL.

Just kidding...
It's such a gorgeous bag! Get it and enjoy it!!!!

:lol: -- old lady to me is above 65. One that is 65 and still looks like 40 is still not an old lady to me.

I've seen it only a couple of times, oddly, and the women were different ages. It's definitely not a "old lady purse." unless your friend is under 20 then everyone older than 25 is considered old.

Don't let her opinion get to you. Tivoli GM is a very hot bag. Go for it. FYI, my girl friend wanted a classic Speedy or Alma for her first LV, but when we got to the boutique in Bloomies in NYC, Tivoli PM caught her eye and the rest is history.

Nah no way, the style of it is quite new and cool I think, I love the pleat.... I am curious to know how old your friend is too? I remember thinking 26 was old when I was 17-20 (no kidding).... so maybe that's it, each to their own though i guess, I have friends that hate a few of my LE bags but I don't buy what other people like, I buy what I love, that's all that matters!

your friend is jealous... tivoli is a nice and trendy bag... may be she cant have it... if i were u, i told her... "then when u getting older sure you will getting one too, we getting older everyday dear. and when u gonna get yours?.." HAHAHA

I love the Tivoli, i'd get the pm myself as I prefer hand held bags than shoulder bags and the GM is just too big for me to carry on my arm, get it if you like it, you having one may change her mind/opinion on it

It does remind me a bit of Mary Poppins. But even Mary Poppins wasn't an old lady! Get it if you like it! I may be one of the oldest tPFers and it is not for me so I am guessing it might have a younger vibe!