Is this Yurman ring dated?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408457183.276656.jpg

I purchased this ring for myself at least 10-12 years ago. While the stone is a beautiful color, it is an older style. The newer Yurman rings have diamonds around stones and most are all silver. This one has yellow gold on it. I'm thinking of getting a quote from Yoogis. What do you think?

I am now thinking the one in photo I posted is kind of masculine. I have the new style with a white stone and diamonds around it - circle shape. I think it is white agate. Thinking of consigning the blue topaz - we'll see.......

i like it but i love almost anything David Yurman. the point is: do you feel like it's dated? if you're ready to sell than by all means go for it. i did recently get a quote from Yoogi's on a Yurman ring and thought it was low. i ended up going with Fashionphile. the only reason why i parted with the piece is because i had two diamond Albion rings, each with a different center stone, but the same size. i realized i always wore one and never the other so i decided to sell. the extra money i earned help me buy a DY pendant ;)