Is this your purse picture!!??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies i was looking on craigslist and saw this pic someones selling for $50.00 and it looks like a pic that someone has posted on "whats in your bag?" thread PPPLLLEASE check if this is yours and email this person to take it down this is not right! i am beside myself angry i am SO sure ots one of you girls photos!!

Thanks!

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/clo/1610287327.html

2. why would anyone in their right mind sell the papillon for $50? It has to be fake.

3. oh im sure it is! but using a authentic pic taken from it its makes people think their gettong a good deal! this is downright discusting IMO!

4. It looks real, but I really doubt it's the one she owns. If it was real I don't think she would doubt the authenticity of the bag.

5. what a dumb ad i hate when people are so lazy with posting sales lol

6. I Agree!! hate FAKES also

7. Tom me i LOOKS fake.

8. Wow, she sure does have a lot of LV accessories for being a Coach girl who doesn't like LV!!! lol

9. that's what I ws thinking too:biggrin:

10. If she doesnt like LV can I get it all for 75?? LOL

11. ^^Seriously!

12. My thought exactly!

13. That's sad. Somebody is probably thinking they get all of that for 50 bucks....