Is this worth it? Good? Bad? Your opinions!

Is it worth it?

• Totally! Cute bag! Buy it!!

• No!! Don't do it! Theres better stuff for that amount!

Results are only viewable after voting.

monokuro

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
Hello ladies! ^^;

I can't seem to decide if this bag is worth it.. :sad:
I've never messed with Steve Madden bags before so I have no idea on how the material is.. durable or what nots..

Let me know if you guys think it's worth it or not. ^^;
Any opinions welcome!

_5614727.jpg

_5614709.jpg

_5614718.jpg

Steven by Steve Madden 'West Village' Satchel $218.00
Bold goldtone hardware styles a soft, ruched satchel in supple leather.

• Top zip closure.
  • Logo luggage tag.
  • Interior zip and wall pockets.
  • Leather.
  • By Steven by Steve Madden; imported.
Fit: Large: Holds at least a magazine, wallet and water bottle.
Dimensions: 15"W x 7"H x 8"D.
Hand-held strap. Strap drop: 7".

I want it in BLACK! (first picture)

Any thoughts welcome! If there is a better bag out there with the same basic design and around price range.. do let me know!!

It is a cute bag no doubt, but be aware that it looks a lot like Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q. Groovee satchel- seems like Steve Madden stuff is very "inspired by" lately...

I personally wouldn't buy a steve madden for $218. It's a cute style, but like betnyp and graciella said, it's very inspired. Also, for $218 I think you can get a bag of much better quality. I'm not very fond of Steve Madden's leathers.

I think if you like the style/size of the purse you should get it, even if its your first purchase w/that particular brand, gotta try it to see if you like it!.. I really like the black one w/the gold hardware... super cute!:yes:

Thank you all for your opinions. I do agree that it looks a bit inspired.. but It also sort of doesn't. ^^;

I'm buying it thru Nordstroms website.. so if I don't like it once I receive it.. I can always get my money back and return to the store. ^^;