Is This Work or City ?

1. Is this a work or a city ? guys need your input which is better and practical the work or city im 5'1 and im going to use it as my daily bag... thanks in advance :P

im just waiting for my first to arrive and im already planning to buy my next bbag .. now, i believe everyone here this bag is addictive !!! :love:

2. Should there be an attachment, kaka?

3. opps sorry here's the pic :shame: .. is this the work or city ?

wht work ca copy.jpg
  4. hi booyah sorry im so clumsy here's the attachment :smile:

5. city

Editted to say I'm 5'1 and 3/4, so I round to 5'2 lol - I use a city bag as my everyday bag.

6. Yup- city. It's gorgeous and it looks so stark white- the color really pops!

7. wow..i'm amazed by how bright that white city is. :shocked:

8. thanks livinluxuriously :smile: thought its work it looks big ......does the city fit a lot of things ?

9. its looks so nice on her ... and quite big which i love

10. No prob, sweetie! ;)

11. Yeah, it's a city and I believe it's quite spacious enough for daily essentials! Some who have the work also say it's a wonderful bag for everyday as well!

12. The main difference, other than that the Work is a bit larger is that the Work doesn't have the shoulder strap. So, if that matters to you, you might definitely want the City. I personally like the extremes more--the Small for when I have less stuff and then for when I have a lot of stuff, I have my Work, which I was initially dubious about, but have come to love.

13. It looks big because Christina is really small and skinny lol.

It fits alot - I typically fill mine with my makeup bag, wallet, ipod in case, hairbrush, agenda, keys, cell phone and hand sanitizer. It still has room.

14. Its a city. But one thing to remember, most all of these celebs. weigh about 25lbs. so the bags always look alot bigger on them. I am 5ft. 2 and the city is excellent for me as an every day bag;) and it dosent look as if I can fit in it:lol:

15. thanks guys :heart: i think the city will look better on me im quite petit :smile:

susan-eric thanks! your telling me work has no strap just made my decision so much easier, i need to have a strap on my bag :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice