Is this WOC still available?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this WOC on here a few months ago and don't remember who it belonged to. Does Chanel still make this WOC? If so, is there usually a wait for it? Thanks![​IMG]

2. I don't see it this Spring a Summer . Be patient n see if Fall will have this again.
    It took me some time to track this last year

3. Ok, thanks!

4. it is on the website so I have my fingers crossed that it will be out again soon! I called Chanel's 1-800 # and there are none available in boutiques in the US. You can also try department stores, I called/emailed around but you never know, you might luck out! A47421 Y01480 :smile:

5. I've seen the Camellia WOC in London Bond Street (the UK) last week when I was picking my WOC that went in for repairs. I don't remember if I saw it in SHW or GHW because it was on display and I didn't want to look at the WOC too much, otherwise I might impulse buy! :P

6. Thanks so much for the info! I really hope it becomes available again.