Is this whiskey?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am now vacillating between the Paddy small box tote and the small front pocket satchel. I originally thought I wanted it in tan, but decided that tan would be too close to my baby Paddy is taupe. I think whiskey might be a good colour to add to my collection, in particular, the colour called Ecureil.

I found a small front pocket satchel that is described as whiskey tan, but I think it looks more tan than ecureil. What do you ladies think it is? Tan or ecureil?

2. I agree that bag looks more whiskey than tan to me....but, it could be the lighting. Why don't you email the seller and see?

3. Hi Roxane, I would not discount Tan. As I thought the taupe and tan would be similar, but as you can see from my bags, there is no similarity whatsoever! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

4. I think it's tan vice whiskey too.

5. Yeah, and the seller, legalboutique, is pretty educated about her paddingtons. It is a beauty of a bag though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice