Is this what y'all have been waiting for?

I love all your bags! Your body looks stunning too. Have you lost some weight recently?:love: :love:

Where did you get the top in your first picture with Cerises speedy? Love that top too.:love:

OMG OMG Sandra I am soooo jealous...you must be fabulously wealthy to get all of these bags at once...did you win the lotto...OMG my jaw just dropped seeing all of your new bags...you are soooooooooo lucky...congrats...you have awesome taste and your bags must look fab on...please post visuals...I soooo :heart: :heart: :heart: your collection...Sandra you make me feel sooo poor and my collection( which I will photograph soon is so meager)...girlfriend you now need some major LV accessories to go with everything...what is your accessories collection like???? OMG good for you girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: :cutesy: How much was the Klara I sooo love that bag and want one?

biglovesmiley.gif
biglovesmiley.gif
love all your new goodies..I love your klara..I am saving up for it now..

you always look flawless..
bigtup.gif

Okay just saw the visuals...did you lose 15lbs...you better eat girlfriend...you are getting a little to thin...or are you putting your grocery money towards LV...ohhh maybe I should try that...is the klara also a shoulder bag??? How much is the Klara I want one should I check ebay....any tips???thanx

Those bags are all stunning. I love your photos, and how your outfits set off the bags so beautifully.

You have a great shoe collection as well, I see! Congrats on all your LE's. :smile: