Is This What I Can Expect From LV???

it looks like someone wrecked it BIG time...you have to do some major use and abuse to get it like that, especially those handles :yes:

I agree with the coment.
I have vintage Vuitton bags and they're all in great condition. Of course there's a bit of dirt here and there but no scratchs or anything nasty like that.

is it possible it's from carrying the handle one over the other in your hand? after seeing that picture I am worried about carrying the handles in my hand now! b/c they sorta overlap when you do that

That is not from normal usage. That is one sad sad Alma, poor baby. I don't know what you have to do to an Alma to get it to look like that - drag it behind your car instead of in it? My black epi Alma is two years old and looks brand spanking new, even the handles.

A very similar thing happened to the handles of my Mum's damier Triana. She took it back to LV after a year and they acknowledged that there was a batch of faulty handles like that sold so they replaced the handles for her.

I have been wanting a Lockit for some time now...eventually the Suhali but will start with the Epi. Is this what happens to LV bags over time??? Bummer. That's not the quality I was hoping for or that I have been hearing about.:confused1:
its all about how you take care of your bags. If you treat them like SH*T they will look that way. Just like a car, doesnt matter how much you pay for it, if you dot look after its going to run and look like SH*T.

I will guess the person that owned it before didnt take care of it? I mean I would think if a bag is starting to do this and its still new i'd be back to LV making a point about it.
I guess some people buy bags just use them and dont worry.