Is this weird?

Faayyy

Jan 9, 2013
Hi,

I bought the mini pochette and I was wondering if it world look really weird if I buy a long strap so I can wear it als a cross body.
What do you guys think?

well... i'm not petite in any way!! :roflmfao: and i used my friend's mini mono pochette and my mono eva strap and wore it when i was wearing a blazer and it looked cute ... so cute in fact that on friday i bought myself a mini pochette so i could wear it any time i wanted.... (also bought the Chantilly GM :graucho:)

I hope I didn't offend anyone with my petite comment. Reading back through this I feel bad like I said something wrong. (I apologize if I did) I am 5'7" and 135lbs and for some reason think I always look way too big for small bags. My Eva is borderline too small for me and I skipped the Empreinte Speedy 25 that I was going to buy because I thought it looked way too small for my frame. So I was moreso thinking of myself as being too tall to be able to pull off a mini pochette as a crossbody and thinking that it would be super cute on someone short/petite.

But that pic (even upside down) on you theweimsmom, is super cute. And I am not much taller then you. I might have to try out my Eva strap on a mini pochette once I replace the one I had to return due to a defect.

Fancy_Pants said:
I hope I didn't offend anyone with my petite comment. Reading back through this I feel bad like I said something wrong. (I apologize if I did) I am 5'7" and 135lbs and for some reason think I always look way too big for small bags. My Eva is borderline too small for me and I skipped the Empreinte Speedy 25 that I was going to buy because I thought it looked way too small for my frame. So I was moreso thinking of myself as being too tall to be able to pull off a mini pochette as a crossbody and thinking that it would be super cute on someone short/petite.

But that pic (even upside down) on you theweimsmom, is super cute. And I am not much taller then you. I might have to try out my Eva strap on a mini pochette once I replace the one I had to return due to a defect.

I would be really shocked if anyone was offended. I think some bags just look better when they are proportional. I'm 5'1" and I think some bags look huge on me. Then again, it comes down to preference. I've seem short people rock big bags and tall people look chic with small bags. :smile:

I just ordered a de eva strap to go with my mini mono and mini de pochette. Fits iphone ,keys credit cards and money. I plan to use it crossbody all the time. Its like having a mini eva, and looks really cute having the gold chain hanging on the outside. I also have a mono eva but plan to use my mini more. :smile: