Is this wedge seasonal shoes????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
    Wohhh, my bad. I mistook it with this wedge! The one I tried on today is the different one (it's this season's wedge). haha

I saw this wedge in the picture like last year, but just have a chance to try them on today. I love it!!!

Is it a seasonal item or it come out every season b/c if it is I will buy it now!!! what color do they come in??? I looked in Chloe website and see that they come in tan and white, but the pic I saw is the grey one though (confuse confuse!!!)

I might have a so-called Chloe-madness now!!! a bag.. and now SHOES!!!!

Oh oh one more thing, how's the Chloe shoe sizing???? I'm always a 39 but when I try it on today it feels kinda fit (maybe after a while it might stretch a bit) but 40 is a bit lose though. FYI, I wear ferragamo shoe in size8.

Attached Files:

2. They have this style on Yoox and they do fit very small...you'd probably need a whole size larger...

3. So I need to wear a size 40 for Chloe, right???

I checked on the website, but nothing though??

4. You have to change the season of the collection you're viewing. It's in the Spring/Summer.

5. Generally Chloe shoes/boots are true to Size but these particular wedges fit VERY small!
    I even went a half size up and they were too small....so I returned them!