Is this website legit?

ITA 100%!! sorry if i offended anyone!

i love TPF and actually would love to bring up the site just to keep people on their toes, i wonder if there is a way of actually reporting the site!

ITA 100%!! sorry if i offended anyone!

i love TPF and actually would love to bring up the site just to keep people on their toes, i wonder if there is a way of actually reporting the site!

No problem! :flowers: It just that sometimes the fake sites take certain liberties with Mr. Louboutin's shoes. For example they'll make shoes in colors and materials that he didn't use. I just don't want anyone to be ripped off!

whats extremely upsetting is that I see google ads for this website on a lot of fashion blogs. What the hell? How can this be stopped?
I've wondered this myself leda. It is really maddening that they can advertise like that. A lot of them come up when you do a search as well, and wouldn't you know it, they all claim to be authentic.

whats extremely upsetting is that I see google ads for this website on a lot of fashion blogs. What the hell? How can this be stopped?
I'm not sure there's much that can be done, unfortunately. I think the Google ads are just automatically generated loosely based on the content of the page, and the blogger doesn't have control over which ads are shown.

Everytime I see a google ad for louboutinbox, louboutinmall and all those other crappy sites I click the link below it that says something like GoogleAdWords and I make a complaint about the ad by saying that if violates Google Ad Words policies. I mention that the websites are committing fraud which is a felony and Google should not be party to its promotion.

I have NO idea if it does anything, but it's all I can do and with google tracking all our searches, I would at least prefer better advertisements.

Maybe if others do it as well, Google'll start to take these complaints seriously.