Is this website authentic??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I put up a search on TPF but couldn't find anything. Is this website for real?

sale-mulberry.net

i believe it to be selling fakes.....what do you think? how do you report them to get them shut down. the pictures look real though...

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I put up a search on TPF but couldn't find anything. Is this website for real?

sale-mulberry.net

i believe it to be selling fakes.....what do you think? how do you report them to get them shut down. the pictures look real though...

thanks

Hi ILS,

The fake sellers usually use library photographs for their websites - so they are of genuine bags, though this is clearly not what you would receive.
Mulberry have a department specifically tasked with shutting down fake websites, but when you consider that all that is required is a slight modification to the domain name and the fake sellers can re-open on line within minutes of being shut down....it is, therefore, an extremely time consuming process.
If you email [email protected] advising them of the website and include the URL they will pass it onto their investigation team. :smile:

sale-mulberry.net

thanks

Hi there ilovesatchels! - as Mo said, these bogus sites are always a step ahead and can relist themselves in the blink of an eye - and yes, they often show stock pictures....and three other obvious giveaways are a) prices too good to be true b) huge amounts of the items in stock c) the so glaringly poor grammar used on the sites!!.....just take a look at some of their descriptions etc.....it is laughable, really. Also, you only have to google images of a certain style of Mulberry bag/History of Mulberry etc.....and the fakers always pop up with unnerving regularity!!...:smile::tdown::nogood:

Status
Not open for further replies.