Is this wallet classic & versatile or boring?

Crystalina

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
I just bought a beautiful Italian leather shoulder bag in a deep coral color.

It's very bright and beautiful and I loooove it!

Unfortunately, my vinyl wallet has seen better days and I need to discard it.

Since my new handbag is bright and unusual (as most of my handbags are bright fun colors), I am considering a very neutral classic wallet. I figure this way, a neutral color will go with my blue, purple and red bags.

That said, would this Danier sad guano leather wallet be a good choice? I am thinking of getting it on "Mushroom", so it's light enough to find inside my dark bag yet neutral enough to match everything.

http://www.danier.com/claire-saffiano-envelope-leather-wallet/d/1698

So would this be a versatile and classy choice, or too "safe?"

I think it's nice and very feminine. And with all the compartments inside and being leather, it's great value for its great price too. May I know if it's bifold or trifold? :smile:

Thank you for your opinion! :smile:

I agree with you, it is great value for the price. Also, I find saffiano leather is great for wallets bc it's so durable!

Btw, it's bifold but has a third very slim pocket one on side of the bifold where you could put extra receipts or coupons!

Thank you for your opinion! :smile:

I agree with you, it is great value for the price. Also, I find saffiano leather is great for wallets bc it's so durable!

Btw, it's bifold but has a third very slim pocket one on side of the bifold where you could put extra receipts or coupons!

I find bifold wallets much easier to use than trifolds so I guess this wallet is a winner! 😊 Like most of us say here at tPF, if it makes your 💗 sing, buy it. If not, there are still other options out there. In the end, you're the who'll use it and you should be happy and comfy with your purchase. Good luck dear! 😊

I just bought a beautiful Italian leather shoulder bag in a deep coral color.

It's very bright and beautiful and I loooove it!

Unfortunately, my vinyl wallet has seen better days and I need to discard it.

Since my new handbag is bright and unusual (as most of my handbags are bright fun colors), I am considering a very neutral classic wallet. I figure this way, a neutral color will go with my blue, purple and red bags.

That said, would this Danier sad guano leather wallet be a good choice? I am thinking of getting it on "Mushroom", so it's light enough to find inside my dark bag yet neutral enough to match everything.

http://www.danier.com/claire-saffiano-envelope-leather-wallet/d/1698

So would this be a versatile and classy choice, or too "safe?"

I love this wallet, very elegant.

Did you really mean to call it a 'sad guano' wallet, or did your iDevice correct 'saffiano' against your will? :roflmfao:

I love this wallet, very elegant.

Did you really mean to call it a 'sad guano' wallet, or did your iDevice correct 'saffiano' against your will? :roflmfao:

:lol: betting it got corrected.

I also think it's a great wallet at an incredible price. I would use it.

Only thing is, I much prefer it in Black or Red. Think it loses something in the Mushroom color.