Is this ugly? It's a bleeker mini skinny... but the color makes me think twice.

hmmmm.. can't say i'm a fan of it.

i think you should only buy something if you really love it.. regardless of how much of a 'steal' it was... but that's just me.

if you like it, go for it :smile: after all, you will be the one carrying it

I don't think it is ugly! Dark green is not my favorite color, but I really like that bleeker mini skinny. I don't know what you will be using it for, but if you are just going to throw in your bag for extra id cards or cash, it will be handy to have and to get for $16 is a great deal!

hmmmm.. can't say i'm a fan of it.

i think you should only buy something if you really love it.. regardless of how much of a 'steal' it was... but that's just me.

if you like it, go for it :smile: after all, you will be the one carrying it
Ditto. Keep in mind though that mini-skinnies don't need to match anything so if you like it, use it.

Is this the color called "Bottle Green"? If it is, it's much prettier IRL and less dark than it looks in the pics. I had this mini skinny and it's a nice color. I really love the tattersall lining. You got it for a great price! Congrats!

This is bottle green, and it does have a tendency to look very dark at times, but in light is gorgeous! I have a duffle in this color. It actually works very well with a lot of outfits because it's so neutral! For me I'm not a fan of black leather that much, so I appreciate this color and the wine. :tup:

But yes, if you don't like it, then that's another story....

This is bottle green, and it does have a tendency to look very dark at times, but in light is gorgeous! I have a duffle in this color. It actually works very well with a lot of outfits because it's so neutral! For me I'm not a fan of black leather that much, so I appreciate this color and the wine. :tup:

But yes, if you don't like it, then that's another story....

ITA - I love the green Bleecker leather, but if you don't like it I would just resell it.