Is this ugly? It's a bleeker mini skinny... but the color makes me think twice.

shy*violet

I heart PINK!
Mar 9, 2008
hmmmm.. can't say i'm a fan of it.

i think you should only buy something if you really love it.. regardless of how much of a 'steal' it was... but that's just me.

if you like it, go for it :smile: after all, you will be the one carrying it

May 26, 2007
FL
I don't think it is ugly! Dark green is not my favorite color, but I really like that bleeker mini skinny. I don't know what you will be using it for, but if you are just going to throw in your bag for extra id cards or cash, it will be handy to have and to get for $16 is a great deal!

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
hmmmm.. can't say i'm a fan of it.

i think you should only buy something if you really love it.. regardless of how much of a 'steal' it was... but that's just me.

if you like it, go for it :smile: after all, you will be the one carrying it
Ditto. Keep in mind though that mini-skinnies don't need to match anything so if you like it, use it.

jen6292

Feb 4, 2008
OR
I really like it! The mini skinny's are so cute and it is great to have them in different colors, you can't beat the price!:tup:

starrymaz

*starry*
O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Is this the color called "Bottle Green"? If it is, it's much prettier IRL and less dark than it looks in the pics. I had this mini skinny and it's a nice color. I really love the tattersall lining. You got it for a great price! Congrats!

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
Illinois
I have this and I think it's a pretty color. If you wanted black and don't like the green, then why did you buy it? Just curious...

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
This is bottle green, and it does have a tendency to look very dark at times, but in light is gorgeous! I have a duffle in this color. It actually works very well with a lot of outfits because it's so neutral! For me I'm not a fan of black leather that much, so I appreciate this color and the wine. :tup:

But yes, if you don't like it, then that's another story....

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
I think its a really pretty color in person. I wouldnt try to dye it - if you really dont like it, try to re-sell it and get one in black. But give it a chance!

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
This is bottle green, and it does have a tendency to look very dark at times, but in light is gorgeous! I have a duffle in this color. It actually works very well with a lot of outfits because it's so neutral! For me I'm not a fan of black leather that much, so I appreciate this color and the wine. :tup:

But yes, if you don't like it, then that's another story....
ITA - I love the green Bleecker leather, but if you don't like it I would just resell it.