Is this ugly, be honest...

I don't think the top part looks very good. =/ I think you'd have to have a certain bodytype to rock it, it's not a dress that would look good on most I think.. The colour is no good though.

I think it's so interesting how the opinions are soooo varied on this dress! No consensus in sight. lol. I agree with what someone else said about the dress being a "maybe" in black....and if you've got a rail thin body.

HAHA, I know... I was gonna drop it at first, but now people like it.. I dont think thats the right color... since it is true that you can only wear it once, It also comes in dark blue and black, so that could be an option...

Im 105 lbs and im 5'3.5" (there I said it)... I tried a dress exactly like this on at Bergdorf's.. but it was SOOOOOO much money... so I found this dress thats basically the same for hundreds less...

I'll still think about it... I agree with people's pros and cons.

Thanks for all the input though :heart: :yes:

More colors, maybe this will help those who dislike the color but like the dress..

Attachments

• 4410as.jpeg
    4410as.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 4412as.jpeg
    4412as.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 5670as.jpeg
    5670as.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 6228as.jpeg
    6228as.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 6232as.jpeg
    6232as.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 16
i didnt see the post ahead of mine until after i posted my original one but after seeing the other colors, i think the red one and the green one look great!