Is this ugly, be honest...

Sep 24, 2006
I kinda like this dress and was thinking of getting it for a graduation or cocktail party.. please be honest as to whether or not you like it... there are other colors also, like purple, gold, silver etc. Thanks:heart:

Attachments

• 5671as.jpeg
    5671as.jpeg
    24.2 KB · Views: 407
I personally do not like it. It reminds me of something my mother would have worn back in the 70's. I also think it would make a size 2 look fat. It also seems to be a style of dress that if you wear it a few times people will think "oh you are wearing that dress again". Just my opinion.

The silver colour could be much more appealing in a dress with this style. One has to becareful with clothes with lots of pleats, it tends to make even the smallest of people look quite heavy. imp.

I totally agree. Anything with all-over pleats is very difficult to wear. They look great on the runway, but in real life? Could be tough.

I think there's just a lot going on with the dress -- at the neckline, the waist tie, and well, the pleats all over.

i agree with 'trying it on'

i loveeeeee yellow but that pleated part makes me want to cringe *sorry* maybe in a more classic color like black or red or even white it'll be okay, but with yellow..i don't think it works