Is this Type of Wear Normal for Julia Zippy Wristlet in just 2 Days?

loci

O.G.
May 9, 2008
Hi all!

I got this Black Julia zippy wristlet during the PCE and just starting to use it this week. The wear is not only at the corners but even on the surface that looks I've been using it for ages...

Its clear that the leather starts to crack up and rub off just like the one at the corners. Should I bring this back to Coach? I always cut of the label so no exchange possible?

DSCF4456.jpg

DSCF4455.jpg

DSCF4454.jpg

DSCF4453.jpg

DSCF4451.jpg

when you say cut off the label, do you mean the price tag? if that's the case, I think you can still take it to coach and do an exchange. this should not happen when you've only carried it two days.

That looks pretty bad. How have you been using it? It looks like it's been repeatedly rubbing up against something.

Its highly unlikely since I always baby my bags (my old preloved Carly and now Brooke have no spraying issues). I just slide it in my bag next to my cosmetic bag.

I suppose its the texture of this kind of leather, the beige one I got with pebbled leather has no problem.

I got the same zippy in the surf color, have used it daily for a good 2 weeks - and no signs of wear. However, I got the small wristlet in coral, haven't used it yet, and when I took it out of the box yesterday - (tags still attached) noticed one small worn spot - and a corner that looks very worn -down to bare leather. Needless to say, it's going back. I'd definitely take your's back.

Hi all!

I got this Black Julia zippy wristlet during the PCE and just starting to use it this week. The wear is not only at the corners but even on the surface that looks I've been using it for ages...

Its clear that the leather starts to crack up and rub off just like the one at the corners. Should I bring this back to Coach? I always cut of the label so no exchange possible?

DSCF4456.jpg

DSCF4455.jpg

DSCF4454.jpg

DSCF4453.jpg

DSCF4451.jpg