Is this true ?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, someone I know said that there is a rumour that LV is going to make all cles's made next year square instead of the rounded endges on mono and damier ones. Is this true ?.

2. like MC & CB cles??

3. OOOOOOH CRAP! I think those ones are TOOO small! I wouldnt put it past them, it is probably less expensive as they are smaller! :Push:

4. I haven't heard this, but seems unlikely...seems hard to do on some materials without borders like mc.

5. I hope it's only a rumour..round edges give more room that's why we can fit more cards and $ into mono and damier cles compare to epi, vernis,MC, CB, suhali.

6. i saw an authentic squared damier cles with a leather backing from the 90's on ebay a few weeks ago. i like the rounded edges better!

7. Haven´t heard of it.

8. ^ Me neither, I like the rounded cles much better.

9. I wouldn't mind a square damier cles with the dark espresso leather around it.. :smile: :smile:

10. I am having lunch with my SA on Friday and I will be sure to ask this question.
    Does anyone have any other inquiries? I don't mind at all asking and he does not mind telling:graucho:

11. They'd better not!:wtf:

12. Cool..have fun....

I found it at Ebay.
    [​IMG]

13. Oh, I don't like that, especially how the key chain is attached...yuck

14. Ewww ^^. I was thinking more of like Multicolor cles just normal with like vachetta or the dark brown leather..

15. yes that one is fugly