Is this true

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
I have purchased from ebay seller *styleworld* on ebay before, and just noticed that she has been selling off some of what she claims ' are Paris Hiltons bags' because she is her stylist -- do you think this is true and they are really her bags ???

I wouldn't think that a celeb's REAL stylist would be permitted by them to use their name on eBay. I wouldn't buy frmo her - including ayla's reason! LOL!

Hi! *styleworld* isn't Paris's stylist but instead, she's her closet organizer. *styleworld* sells many items owned and worn by celebs such as Brandy and Ray J. I purchased a Vuitton Croissant GM from her a while back. It was 100% authentic and just as fab!

sorry yes organiser ... and yes I too have purchased authentic LV from her -- just wondered if these were actually paris hiltons items ...

I wouldn't doubt it for one second that the items are Paris Hilton's (and Tinkerbell's):biggrin: . *styleworld* is an outstanding seller and I'm pretty certain she wouldn't make any false claims and risk her rep just to make a sale on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.