Is this true

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have purchased from eBay seller *styleworld* on eBay before, and just noticed that she has been selling off some of what she claims ' are Paris Hiltons bags' because she is her stylist -- do you think this is true and they are really her bags ???

2. Huh.. I'd be worried then, cause doesn't Ms. Hilton carry fakes ?

3. :lol: :lol: :lol: @ ayla!:lol:

4. lol --- they are not LVs they are other brands... does anyone know ??

5. Is that the right ID? When I entered it there were no items for sale...

6. Oh, the * were actually part of it ---DUH.

7. I wouldn't think that a celeb's REAL stylist would be permitted by them to use their name on eBay. I wouldn't buy frmo her - including ayla's reason! LOL!

8. I have purchased from her - LV's and they are authetic .... so have many other people on the other LV sites ..

9. Hi! *styleworld* isn't Paris's stylist but instead, she's her closet organizer. *styleworld* sells many items owned and worn by celebs such as Brandy and Ray J. I purchased a Vuitton Croissant GM from her a while back. It was 100% authentic and just as fab!

10. sorry yes organiser ... and yes I too have purchased authentic LV from her -- just wondered if these were actually paris hiltons items ...

11. I wouldn't doubt it for one second that the items are Paris Hilton's (and Tinkerbell's):biggrin: . *styleworld* is an outstanding seller and I'm pretty certain she wouldn't make any false claims and risk her rep just to make a sale on eBay.

12. Wow print*model, you must be a good friend of *styleworld's*!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice