Is this true about heels?

My hubby loves me in heels. If I wear flats to go out he actually says, "you aren't wearing flats, are you?". He also takes the time to appreciate my heels when I first get them. He loves heels, I love heels...heck, it's hard to find a person who doesn't look good in heels....

They are very feminine and I am all about being ladylike!

Personally, I feel sexy whenever I wear heels (I walk more "ladylike" for some odd reason) and my hubby loves them on me too. But, my real reason for wearing them of course is for the height it adds!...I only 5'2".

As I am 5'8", I seem to get positive attention from more men if I don't wear heels! :yes:

I think most men have an ideal height in mind for a woman and that's often around 2" to 4" shorter than them.

As the average man in the UK is around 5'10", it means that he is, ideally, looking for a woman who is (or who appears to be!) around 5' 6" - 5' 8".

I also think it's down to confidence. If you are more confident in heels, you will be more attractive and vice versa.

I love heels/stilettos too, esp. since I'm just under 5'2" and DH is almost 6'2"!

I used to live in heels, but we've got this sort of love/hate relationship with them. I've noticed my feet are in much better shape since I've started wearing more ballet flats/MJs, and although DH likes how I look with heels, he's always reminding me that the women he has to operate on when they're 50-60 years old have foot problems because of those shoes!!

It's a no win-situation! So now, I save my 4" heels for dinners out and parties only!