Is this too expensive?

It is pricey BUT it's new with tags and looks like it's a full price bag that wasn't deleted. Most likely, it was bought at a dept store on a really good sale and they are reselling it and making a couple bucks. Questions to ask yourself: Is the price less than original price, and by how much? How bad do you want it in new condition? I've seen this bag a couple times but they are more often than not pretty dirty and/or damaged. If I find a bag that I missed the first time and it's less than what I would've paid originally I usually go for it. It's super cute. Maybe ask if they will go lower?

It is pricey BUT it's new with tags and looks like it's a full price bag that wasn't deleted. Most likely, it was bought at a dept store on a really good sale and they are reselling it and making a couple bucks. Questions to ask yourself: Is the price less than original price, and by how much? How bad do you want it in new condition? I've seen this bag a couple times but they are more often than not pretty dirty and/or damaged. If I find a bag that I missed the first time and it's less than what I would've paid originally I usually go for it. It's super cute. Maybe ask if they will go lower?

I've got a "watch" on it. It's been relisted at least 4 time since I started watching. The other poster was right. Original is $298. I dunno. It's a lot of money to spend on something, site unseen. I think it's "worth" no more than $150. Im also worried about the drop on the handles. Glam totes are usually a tight squeeze, especially if you have a coat on.

I've got a "watch" on it. It's been relisted at least 4 time since I started watching. The other poster was right. Original is $298. I dunno. It's a lot of money to spend on something, site unseen. I think it's "worth" no more than $150. Im also worried about the drop on the handles. Glam totes are usually a tight squeeze, especially if you have a coat on.

Sounds like you aren't sure about the style AND you think it's too pricey. Probably a good idea to pass.

Not a fan of this bag. From the rear shot it looks like it may have been used. Would not take a chance on it unless it was under $100! Then maybe. I would want to see the inside of the bag too.

I would pass on this. You can keep an eye out for another one. It may take time for another to be listed but I'm sure you could find one. You wouldn't want to be disappointed in how much you spent after some time has passed.

I have the bag in black and love it. However, it is the old style glam tote, and doesn't fit well as a shoulder bag. It is beautiful though, and if you can get it at a good price you would be happy. What about this one (NMA)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EUC-COACH-P...944?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item2a287bcae8

Oh you're evil...in the best possible way. :smile: Thank you!!! for showing me that link. There are 16 bids but it still has 4 days to go. I put a watch on it. What do u think of it? What's the highest you would bid? Did you pay full price for yours?