Is this too big to use as a Makeup Bag?

1. I cant tell from the pics the size of the bag and there are no dimensions stated. Is this clutch too big to use as a makeup bag inside another bag?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Depends on how much makeup you carry?:P
    Balenciaga made it as a makeup bag...
    According to ateilier the dimensions are
    (5.5"h x 8"w 1.75"d)
    and is retails at 455

3. Not at all, SpecialK. My friend has one and it's very functional as a make-up bag/accessories bag inside any larger bag/b-bag (anything twiggy, city, work, weekender, purse) or small clutch for an evening out.

4. This is a perfect size for makeup. I'm looking for the even bigger 8X11 one to use in my Work for essentials that I have to grab for quickly.

5. Yup, that's their 'makeup' bag, it's perfect.

(although I personally couldn't put my makeup in a bbag, lol - I just put my makeup in a cheapie gwp bag, shhhhh)

6. I have a Magenta city on its way to me so I thought this would be a great Make up bag for it, and it will look good with my Black City as well.

I usually put my makeup in the inside pocket but I dont want to get it dirty.

7. mims, "gwp"???

8. That is perfect for a make-up bag

9. Congrats, SpecialK! Where were you able to score a magenta city?? :love:

10. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: gift with purchase :shame:

11. :roflmfao: LMAO....that's too cute! i'll have to join the club then!!!! :roflmfao:

12. It looks like the perfect size for make up. Love the color too!!!

13. Oh I am so excited. I didnt want to say anything until I got the bag, for fear of jinxing myself. But I got the LAST ONE from Cricket Liverpool so it will be brand spankin new!!

I have a package waiting for me at my concierge's desk so I really hope that is it. I am also waiting for an 05 Pewter first so it could be iether:love:

14. and congrats specialk!!!! :love:

15. hehe I just can't bare to put my makeup in a $500 bag, since it tends to get dirty and messy! :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice