Is this the same jacket?

Feb 23, 2010
Mods, please move this if this is the wrong place to be posting.

Can you guys take a look at pic 1 and pic 3 and tell me if they're the same jacket?
http://www.bluefly.com/Cinzia-Rocca...reasted-peacoat/cat20010/307594501/detail.fly
I wrote to Bluefly.com and they wrote, "We have checked into this for you and have found that they are the same coat, the third picture is just showing what the coat would look like if it was completely buttoned up." Am I totally nuts?

I am not sure what you are asking. Yes, the third picture is the same coat as in the first picture, but the lapels are folded up instead of down like they are in the first picture. They definitely look like the identical coat to me.

Hmm, that may be a monitor issue. I can see that the saturation of the two look different - probably due to how the light reflects in each pic - but now that you mention it, they both appear black to me. The first pic appears to have more light reflecting off the front, but if the pants are a dark blue, then ALL of the pics appear to make the coat look black in comparison. :thinking: