Is this the same guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocokitty

Aug 3, 2009
Ok, I haven't been here long, but you ladies seem pretty smart and crafty. I was checking my spam and got an email from a good friend. She's all into myspace/facebook/whatever stuff. lol So, she was looking for her ex. She's such a stalker. lol She didn't find him under his last name, but found someone she thinks could be him. It's the same first name, but with a nickname instead of a last name. She sent me a pick of him she took and a pic she copied from the guy's page. Does this look like the same man to you? It's 3 years difference and weight gain if the same. Looks iffy either way. I can't say yes, but really can't for sure say no it's not the same guy. Thanks.

xx
xx

Last edited by a moderator:

cocokitty

Aug 3, 2009
Yeah, I thought the features were kind of different, but I hear when you gain a lot of weight, or lose a lot, your features can look different.

viba424

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
The ears are way different on the two people. Sorry to say, I hope nobody ever posts a big picture of me on a blog without my permission! :shocked:

cocokitty

Aug 3, 2009
The ears are way different on the two people. Sorry to say, I hope nobody ever posts a big picture of me on a blog without my permission! :shocked:

I need permission? I thought it was ok, because he has this on the internet already. Should I take it down?

Jul 21, 2006
Southwest Florida
This is what I think about posting pictures on the internet.....once a picture is up there, it's fair game. That's why you don't want to post a bunch of stuff that you don't want anyone to see. Celeb pictures are posted over and over again smattered all across the internet, and that is just what happens. I would never take a picture of a person I never knew or even knew with my digital and then plaster it on the internet without their permission. That would be really wrong. But, once again, if that baby is up there, the internet owns it, and you do too. I still think they are two different guys......

cocokitty

Aug 3, 2009
This is what I think about posting pictures on the internet.....once a picture is up there, it's fair game. That's why you don't want to post a bunch of stuff that you don't want anyone to see. Celeb pictures are posted over and over again smattered all across the internet, and that is just what happens. I would never take a picture of a person I never knew or even knew with my digital and then plaster it on the internet without their permission. That would be really wrong. But, once again, if that baby is up there, the internet owns it, and you do too. I still think they are two different guys......
I understand what you're saying. You see, I always assume, if someone had a picture on their myspace/facebook, and more so if it's on their frontpage, it's kind of like internet property. Like you're saying to the world, I don't care who sees this. Am I morally wrong for putting this up? I didn't want to do a bad thing. :sad:

chloe777

fall is here yay!!
Mar 23, 2008
LA the state
I understand what you're saying. You see, I always assume, if someone had a picture on their myspace/facebook, and more so if it's on their frontpage, it's kind of like internet property. Like you're saying to the world, I don't care who sees this. Am I morally wrong for putting this up? I didn't want to do a bad thing. :sad:
I have pictures on my facebook page but they are mine and not property of the internet. My FB page is set to private same as my myspace so if someone copied and put my pictures all over the internet I would be really upset and demand they take it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.